Waste Disposal. Waste Management
This course is intended for people who either is responsible for the protection of the environment, or with an interest in environmental issues and environmental protection, and practical methods for their implementation, as well as to those negative consequences that their company or organization have to deal with.
Legal base which regulates the activity in the field of wastes and disposals treatment
The workshop – answers to participants’ questions.
1. Kazakhstan’s policy in the field of industrial and domestic waste management
2. Environmental Code of RK: legal regulation of waste management
а) current status;
б) recently proposed changes and amendments to the Environmental Code, Tax Code, Administrative Offenses Code, Criminal Code or RK as related to waste management
3. International commitments of the Republic of Kazakhstan related to waste management
4. Import of technologies, machines and equipment for waste processing: environmental requirements
1. Waste audit
2. Work in small groups
3. Subsoil use wastes: their handling and management
4. Environmental requirements for waste disposal sites
5. Discussion, summarizing
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Chemical Process Engineer, since 2000 – full Member of the Public Academy of Mineral Resources in the RoK, the National Coordinator on Relationship with the EAP Task Force, 2009 - 2011 - Expert of "KazNIIEC"(Kazakhstan Research Institute of Ecology & Climate), participated in the preparation of information materials on the Concept of organization of the National Centre for wastes recycling.
Training Key Facts
Duration: 2 days
Dates: to be agreed
Place: to be agreed
Price: includes course materials, assessment and certification
Certification: BAITAU certificate