Confined Space Entry Safety
Improve knowledge of safety aspects and acquire professional knowledge required for performing confined space work.
Duration: 1 day
Who will benefit
Recommended for HSE people and all other staff working in confined space places.
- Be able to identify a confined space;
- List the types of confined spaces that require Work Permits and appropriate permissions to perform the work;
- List the risk factors that can arise during confined space entry;
- List the basic responsibilities of personnel performing confined space work from the preparation stage to the work completion stage;
- Describe methods of preparation of a confined space for safe performance of the upcoming work;
- Describe necessary Safety measures required for confined space work;
- Understand the need for good communication;
- Understand the need to plan for emergency evacuation and rescue procedures.
After successful pass of course test the delegate will receive course completion certificate.