The training helps to improve work planning and hazard identification skills in production environment. The training focuses on technical methods of hazards identification and integration of the methods into existing safety assurance systems (JSA, PTW, Audits, SWA, etc.) as well as on preliminary work planning aspects. The course shall comprise training in class (theoretical part) and in production environment (practical part) where the attendees will be able to practically use the skills they acquired at their actual work places.
Who will benefit
This training course is mainly recommended for supervisors, junior and senior managers, and for all other personnel.
- Review accident / incident statistics
- Basic notions (responsibility, hazards, etc.)
- Concept understanding of a hazard and control methods
- Energy source as a hazard
- Safeguard failure as a hazard
- Risks and hazards impact control
- Concept understanding of a risk factor
- Selection of control methods
- 4 stages of risk management process
- Hazard identification skills
- Practical part in class
After the completion of the training the attendees will be able to practically use their improved knowledge of hazard identification aspects.
After course the delegate will receive course completion certificate
Training Key Facts
Duration: 2 days
Place: To be agreed
Dates: To be agreed
Price: Includes course materials, assessment & сertificate
Certification: BAITAU Certificate
To be provided by request