This assessment of risks at work is a statutory duty. Further, such risk assessments needs to be “suitable and sufficient”, and must be curried out by persons who are “competent” to carry out such assessment. Most assessment are “qualitative” in nature, which, are appropriate for the majority of risk assessment requirements. The major emphasis on the Course is to identify the true risks, and to be able identify genuine, practical, cost-effective solution to problems or concerns. Exercises and tasks form a significant part of this course. Assuming suitable opportunities exist that allow exercises to meet the training requirements, exercises can be tailored to specific work sites and activities.
Who will benefit
This training course is recommended for supervisors, junior and senior managers, and other persons with health and safety responsibilities.
- Different types of statutory duty
- Moral and economic benefits of effective and practical risk assessments
- Legal requirements for assessments of risk at work
- Recognition of Hazards in the workplace and in work activities
- Qualitative risk assessment and categorization of risks
- Protective and preventative control measures to remove hazards
- Action plan for implementation of recommendations out of assessment process
After successful pass of course test the delegate will receive course completion certificate.
Training Key Facts
Duration: 1 day
Place: To be confirmed
Price: Includes course materials, assessment & сertificate
Certification: BAITAU Certificate
To be provided by request
Up to 15 delegates per group
For booking and questions please contact:
Atyrau Tel/Fax: +7 (7122) 933 111
Astana Tel/Fax: +7 (7172) 646 111
Almaty Tel/Fax +7 (727) 346 90 90
Aktau Tel/Fax: +7 (7292) 781 777
Aktobe Tel/Fax: +7 (7132) 908 912