Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
In this course, the delegates will learn the basics of the performing a Job Safety Analysis (JSA), which is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. You will get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective.
Through lecture, demonstrations, and workshops, the delegates will learn how to develop and manage a JSA program in your workplace. Learn how to enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management. The result: Better processes make a safer workplace - and that means improved production and higher profits.
- Understanding JSAs and when to do them
- JSA terminology
- Understanding JSA’s relation to continuous improvement
- in your organization
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance.
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls
- Example management system
Workshop: Complete a JSA for example at your site (or using standard examples in course) to reduce personal injuries and operating costs (repeated 2 or 3 times, as time permits)
Who shall attend:
- This course is for anyone involved in operations and maintenance that needs to know how to perform JSAs of new or existing tasks.
- In addition, full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, and operations managers can benefit from this course
After successful pass of test the delegate will receive course completion certificate.
Training Key Facts
Duration: 1 day
Place: To be agreed
Date: To be agreed
Price: Includes course materials, assessment & certificate
Certification: BAITAU Certificate
To be provided by request
Up to 15 delegates per group
For booking and questions please contact:
Atyrau Tel/Fax: +7 (7122) 933 111
Astana Tel/Fax: +7 (7172) 646 111
Almaty Tel/Fax +7 (727) 346 90 90
Aktau Tel/Fax: +7 (7292) 781 777
Aktobe Tel/Fax: +7 (7132) 908 912