Fire Safety Basics
This course teaches basic fire safety awareness as it applies to the workplace. The programme covers the contributing factors to fires, classes of fires, basic operation of fire extinguishers, evacuation principles. This training program will give updated, pertinent information regarding fire prevention tips and fire fighting techniques.
Who will benefit
This course is recommended for all employees who might be involved in firefighting activities.
- To provide participants with a greater awareness and understanding of the threat posed by a fire. It includes what their personal responsibility in preventing an outbreak is and the action to be taken should a fire occure.
- Course Content
- Theory of combustion
- Classification of fires
- Fire facts and figures
- Hazard spotting
- Evacuation principles-theory and practical
- Fire Action Plans
- Signs and notices
- Fire Doors and Means of Escape
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- Demonstartion of Fire Extinguishers in use
- Practical session on fireground
After successful pass of course test the delegate will receive BAITAU course completion certificate.
Training Key Facts
Duration: 1 day
Place: To be confirmed
Price: Includes course materials, assessment & сertificate
Certification: BAITAU Certificate
To be provided by request
Up to 15 delegates per group